Mark Finchem – Associate Broker – Tierra Antigua Realty
A Passion for Service to Others
As a licensed real estate sales professional for over 8 years, 7 of them as an Associate Broker, I have developed key skills and market understanding that are necessary for a top performing agent. My focus is on selling homes in the Oro Valley, Dove Mountain, and extended Marana markets. I maintain a limited number of listings to ensure that every client receives prompt, personal service.
Originally from Kalamazoo, Michigan I settled in Tucson after retiring as a Public Safety Officer with the City of Kalamazoo.
- 2001 to 2007 Senior Manager with Fortune 100 software maker Intuit Inc., focused on quality.
- 2007 Entered the Realtor profession during the market collapse.
- 2008 to 2013 Every year recognized as an “A” Rated Realtor by AngiesList.com and Long Realty
- 2010 to 2013 Every year a recipient of Angie’s List “Super Service Award” based on reviews.
- 2013 Awarded the Long Realty Company “1926 Circle of Excellence Award”
- 2014 to 2018 Representing Oro Valley and Marana in the Arizona Legislature.
A Passion for Improvement
- An experienced Six Sigma professional- “Process Excellence”
- Driving exceptional consumer experiences by improving process quality and collaborative relationships
- Growing “Net-Promoter” activity; “people so happy they recommend you publicly”.